Tags: Baby passport photos, Guidelines, Paspic, Passport photos
Here are the guidelines set out by US travel depart that you should follow for a US passport, we can print these photos for you at Paspic USA
7 Steps to Successful Photos
|Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open|
|Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin; height of head should measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25 mm to 35 mm)|
|Center head within frame (see Figure 2 below)|
|Make sure eye height is between 1-1/8 inches to 1-3/8 inches (28 mm and 35 mm) from bottom of photo|
|Photograph subject against a plain white or off-white background|
|Position subject and lighting so that there are no distracting shadows on the face or background|
|Encourage subject to have a natural expression|
Figure 2. Head Position & Placement
Tags: Paspic, Passport photos, Passports
Paspic.com is the online solution for all passport size photographs, just like a regular photobooth.
Order your Passport Photo prints for:
– £3.95 UK, AU and/or EU style photos including free postage for a set of 4 photos
– £5.00 US style photos including free postage for a set of 3 photos
The Paspics are printed on low-gloss, plain-white photo-quality paper.
- Upload your photo(s)
- Paspic will check (for free) their suitability under the new Passport Office regulations
- Order hard copies online
- Prints will then be posted by Paspic to you within 2 working days
However, all new passport photos now need to include unique, measurable physical characteristics (biometrics) which enable facial recognition technology to prevent fraud.
Paspic.com’s automated platform will advise you whether your photos are compliant with the new standards set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)or provide information as to why the photo may be rejected by the UK, EU or US Passport Office Authorities.*
When you have the correct photo you may continue and complete your passport application on-line at:http://www.passport.gov.uk/passport_online.asp
*In the unlikely event that your photo(s) are found to be biometrically incompliant by the passport authorities, Paspic will refund your photo(s) purchase price or work with you to provide another compliant photo, free of charge.
Tags: Guidelines, Paspic, Passport photos, Passports
These are the standards for passport photos according to the UK Identity and Passport Service.
The photographs must:
- be in colour, not black and white;
- be identical;
- be taken within the last month;
- be 45 millimetres (mm) high x 35 millimetres (mm) wide (do not trim your photographs to meet this condition);
- be in clear and sharp focus, with a clear difference between your face and the background;
- be taken against a plain cream or plain light grey background;
- not have red-eye; be of you facing forward, looking straight at the camera; not be torn, creased, or marked; be printed on plain white photographic;
- be free from shadows; be taken with your eyes open and clearly visible (no sunglasses or tinted glasses and no hair across your eyes);
- be free from reflection or glare on your glasses, and the frames must not cover your eyes (where possible, we recommend that you remove your glasses);
- show you with a neutral expression and your mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows);
- be of you on your own (no toys, baby’s dummy or other people on the photo);
- be professionally printed. Photographs printed at home are not likely to be of an acceptable quality;
- show your full head, without any head covering, unless you wear it for religious beliefs or medical reasons;
- be taken with nothing covering your face. Please make sure nothing covers the outline of your eyes, nose or mouth.
- be a close-up of your head and shoulders so that your head, from the bottom of your chin to your crown is between 29mm and 34mm high; and clear of writing on the front and back.